Aim & Objectives
- Management and protection of Islamic Aukaf.
- Dissemination and propagation of the teachings of Islam.
- Revival of Arabic and Islamic studies and framing syllabus and curriculum according to needs of the present age.
- Fostering and stabilizing amicable relations between different communities living in the Union of India, in accordance with the teachings of Islam.
- Establishment of institutions for progress and stability in educational, cultural, economic and social affairs of Muslims.
- Social, educational and religious reform among Muslims.
- Securing and safeguarding the civil, religious, cultural and educational rights of Muslims.
- Protection of Islamic beliefs, identity, heritage and places of worship.